Friday, May 2, 2008

Bachelorette Parties - All Penis All the Time

Clearly, someone is throwing a bachelorette party, and today I helped make that happen. My favorite item they ordered has got to be a toss up between the Mama Peckeroni Penis Pasta - mmm, yummy! - and the Peter Party Picks. About the pasta, what else is there to say - it's pasta, shaped like penises - get it? What I like about the party picks is that they are smaller and more subtle. You use them for things like cocktail weenies (wocka wocka) and cherries in your drink (tee hee) and dirty, dirty martinis.

This person's party will be a full-blown penis-themed bash - they will play games! - they will drink penis-ey beverages! - they will have naughty snacks! Almost makes me wish I was invited. Good luck to the happy couple, especially the bride. With friends who plan parties like this, she's going to need it!

No comments: