Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Slippery!

Today a bottle of Sliquid Silver - a premium silicone personal lubricant - crossed my desk. I always love the Sliquid packaging. It is fresh and modern and decidedly un-medical looking. (I think nothing is un-sexier or less romantic than hauling out a bottle or tube of something you know you've seen in your doctor's office!)

As a matter of course, most personal lubricants say on the label that this is not to be used as a contraceptive. Sliquid Silver's packaging also has this to say about itself:

Sliquid Silver IS formulated to last longer than most Hollywood marriages. Sliquid Silver ISN'T for use as a spermicide. (And finally my favorite) Sliquid Silver is SLIPPERY - clean spills immediately with soap and water to prevent injury or embarrassing explanations.

Wouldn't we all like to know what kind of embarrassing explanation a Sliquid Silver spill might cause? I know I'm curious, but seeing how no one really wants to put themselves in an embarrassing situation, be sure to clean up your slippery spills - we've all been warned.



No comments: